World of Pokemon
This forum is no longer in use. Please go to our new forum at: http://thesilverconference.forumotion.com/
World of Pokemon
This forum is no longer in use. Please go to our new forum at: http://thesilverconference.forumotion.com/
World of Pokemon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World of Pokemon

[TheSilverConference]

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hope to see you there ~PokeWorldDP Phanpy

WHAT'S UP?!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
DarkLatias1

WHAT'S UP?! Empty
PostSubject: WHAT'S UP?!   WHAT'S UP?! EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 10:03 pm

8D I'm new here on this forum. If you don't know me, I'm a female that uploads PBR and (rarely) DS Battles. I hope that I'll have fun!
Back to top Go down
Mexican

Badges Earned : None
Symbols Earned : None

WHAT'S UP?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WHAT'S UP?!   WHAT'S UP?! EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 10:29 pm

AMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WAS HOPING YOU WOULD JOIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HOPE YOU'LL HAVE FUN BECAUSE I'M NOT.... JK I AM HEY welcome to the fourarms
Back to top Go down
WallyWorld121212

WallyWorld121212

WHAT'S UP?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WHAT'S UP?!   WHAT'S UP?! EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 7:05 am

Welcome! You might remember me from around somewhere, Wallyworld121212. If you don't, It doesn't matter. Welcome to the forums! Happy Holidays! Clause
Back to top Go down

WHAT'S UP?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WHAT'S UP?!   WHAT'S UP?! EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 7:42 am

Mittens, never do that again, and welcome to the forums DarkLatias. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
PokeWorldDP
Admin
Admin
PokeWorldDP

WHAT'S UP?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WHAT'S UP?!   WHAT'S UP?! EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 3:47 pm

=O Well welcome, DarkLatias1 =D